Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 3 - Only 85 Days Left Until the London Marathon

Hi Everyone,

Last night's run proved how important each day from now until the race is going to be. My heart rate is up much higher than I anticipated it being. It is going to take a few weeks to get my times down...safely.

Hamster Wheel Run -- Distance: 7miles -- Time: 1 hour 6 minutes -- Pace: 9 minute 28 second

Today is rest day and then 3miles tomorrow before the distance pr on Sunday. I've decided to dedicate some time this weekend doing research on nutrition specific to marathon training, useful training tips, etc. If you have any good advice, let me know.

I also wanted to post a video from The Children's Trust...Sophie's story


Remember you can support The Children's Trust through my fundraising site - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/runflickrun

~RunFlickRun~

No comments:

Post a Comment