Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 13 - Only 75 Days Left Until the London Marathon

Hi All,

This week is a big week of training with a total of 41 miles. Sunday will be a distance PR at 20 miles. I guess that means on Super Bowl Sunday that I will have some freedoms.

This week is also big because I will be passing the 400 mile mark since I started running last July. With the number of miles I'll be putting between now and the marathon, I should hit around 700 miles.



The next few months are all 120+ miles/month. I look forward to posting the same graph in April.

Not much to report today. I woke up today with my legs feeling good, just a little soreness on my left knee. Icing and stretching again tonight, trying to do as little as possible and get the most out of my rest day.

I look forward to getting back on the pavement tomorrow and getting a solid run in.

~RunFlickRun~

No comments:

Post a Comment